The Ulster County SPCA is seeking volunteers to foster kittens.
“If you are interested in helping our cats but cannot commit to an adoption, please consider our Foster program,” reads a release.
Foster care includes:
- Providing daily wholesome cat food and water
- Providing a clean litter box for elimination
- Provide a warm, safe place inside your home
- Administering medications if any
- Transporting the cat to the SPCA to see a veterinarian if necessary (paid for by SPCA)
- Transporting the cat to the SPCA for scheduled vaccinations (paid for by SPCA)
- Socializing the cat
For more details or to apply, visit the organization’s website.