On Thursday, Feb. 9 at 4 a.m. a snow emergency was declared in the City of Kingston, which included strict limits for on-street parking.
- Parking restrictions will be lifted at 11 p.m. tonight in all metered areas in the city’s Uptown, Midtown and Downtown Business Districts.
- Parking restrictions will be lifted at 2 p.m. tomorrow (Friday, 2/10) in all non-metered areas.
- In areas with designated snow emergency alternate side parking, cars must be moved to the even side on Friday by 7 a.m. Parking is prohibited on the odd side after 7 a.m.
- Trash will be picked up on Friday.
- Citibus will resume operations on a regular schedule beginning on Friday morning.
For more information or for a snow-related service request during a snow emergency, call 845-338-2114 for immediate assistance. Dispatchers will be available until 10:00PM tonight and will return at 7:00AM tomorrow morning.