Bardavon/UPAC will cancel all events for the next 30 days, effective immediately, due to the coronavirus outbreak.
“Our first priority is the safety of artists, patrons, staff, and the broader community,” writes Executive Director Chris Silva. “All health authorities clearly emphasize social distancing as the best way to deter the spread of COVID-19; therefore, we have decided to postpone all events at Bardavon and UPAC for a minimum of 30 days.”
Affected events include:
- Brit Floyd UPAC, March 13 postponed, new date Saturday, August 1
- Met Dutchman Bardavon, March 14 cancelled (The Metropolitan Opera house is closed until March 31)
- HVP YPC Bardavon, March 18 postponed, new date TBD
- Celtic Woman UPAC, March 19 postponed, new date TBD
- King Kong UPAC, March 20 cancelled
- Festival of Dance UPAC, March 22, postponed, new date TBD
- HVP Requiem Bardavon, March 28, postponed, new date TBD
- Clue Bardavon, April 3 cancelled
- Reel Expressions Bardavon, April 4, postponed, new date TBD
- Met Tosca Bardavon, April 11, postponed, new date TBD
For further info, Silva gives the numbers for the box office, 845-473-2072 or 845-339-6088.