Deneen Spinner, the Saugerties woman reported missing yesterday, has been found.
Spinner was located down an embankment, and in a ravine not far from the residence she reportedly went missing from sometime around 4 a.m. Sept. 6.
Spinner was located at 5:19 p.m. Sept. 6, and was extracted from the ravine by rescue workers, treated at the scene by Paramedics from DIAZ ambulance, and then transported to the Kingston Hospital. The extraction took approximately 45 minutes as rescue workers had to use a stokes basket and rope system to bring Spinner up from the ravine.
The Search and Rescue was a coordinated effort my members of the following agencies:
- Glasco Fire Department
- Ulster Hose Company #5
- Centerville Cedar Grove Fire Department
- Mount Marion Fire Department
- Saugerties Fire Department
- East Kingston Fire Department
- NYS Police Uniform Division
- NYS Police Aviation (Helicopter Search)
- Ulster County Sheriff’s Office (K9 Team)
- NYS Forest Rangers Search and Rescue Team
- Town of Ulster Police
- Saugerties Police
- Ulster County Fire Coordinator’s Office
- Ulster County 911 Center