I’m a subscriber but I can’t view premium articles.
If you’re a print subscriber, you’ll need to add Premium Web Access to your subscription to view these articles. Please contact email@example.com to do so.
If you’ve already signed up for Premium Web Access, make sure you’ve logged in to the site. A quick way to check the top menu of the site. Does it say “Log in” or “Log out” in the upper-right on desktop, or at the bottom of the mobile menu? If it says “Log in” you’re not currently logged in.
My payment went through but I haven’t received any info on how to log in.
- If you purchased a subscription on this page, you will have instantly received an email with login instructions.
- If you made a contribution on this page, you will receive instructions from our staff. If you haven’t yet recieved an email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form at the bottom of this page.
I purchased a subscription but I’m having trouble setting a password.
- To set a password, go to our login page and click “Set or resent your password”
- Enter your username or email address and click “Get New Password”
- You will then receive an email with a link to set your password. Click on the link after the words “To reset your password, visit the following address:”
- This will bring you back to the login screen, with the option to set a password.
If you get stuck, use the form at the bottom of this page, and we’ll set you up with a password you can use in the meantime.
How do I change my email address, street address, or password?
That information can be changed here.
I’m a print subscriber. How can I view the electronic version of my paper?
You’ll need to log in and then go to “View the e-paper” under Subscriptions or E-subscriptions in the top menu.
If this is your first time logging in, please email email@example.com and we can set you up.
What is “Hudson Valley One Premium”?
We formerly posted less content to our site and everything was free. Now, we’re posting more, and most content viewable only to subscribers. You can subscribe to Hudson Valley One Premium with an annual or monthly plan. If you were previously an e-subscriber to one of our papers, you already have access.
What is an e-subscription?
An e-subscription is an electronic version (PDF format) of the printed weekly paper. It can be downloaded or viewed in your browser.
Any other questions?