My payment went through but I haven’t received any info on how to log in.
- If you purchased a subscription on this page, you will have instantly received an email with login instructions.
- If you made a contribution on this page, you will receive instructions from our staff. If you haven’t yet recieved an email, contact info[at]ulsterpublishing.com or use the form at the bottom of this page.
I purchased a subscription but I’m having trouble setting a password.
- To set a password, go to our login page and click “Lost your password?”
- Enter your username or email address and click “Get New Password”
- You will then receive an email with a link to set your password. Click on the link after the words “To reset your password, visit the following address:”
- This will bring you back to the login screen, with the option to set a password.
If you get stuck, use the form at the bottom of this page, and we’ll set you up with a password you can use in the meantime.
I’m a print subscriber. How can I view my paper when you’re not printing?
If we have your email address, you should have received an email with a password for viewing your paper.
If you didn’t receive an email, contact info[at]ulsterpublishing.com or use the form at the bottom of this page.
If you received a password and need to know where to enter it: Go to “Print Subscribers” in the top menu (with the orange background) and select the paper to which you subscribe:
That will bring you to the following screen (show for New Paltz Times subscribers):
Enter the password provided in the box.
Note: If you are print subscriber and find yourself on a login screen that asks for a username or email address in addition to a password, you are on the wrong page.
What is “Hudson Valley One Premium”?
We formerly posted less content to our site and everything was free. Now, we’re posting more, and most content viewable only to subscribers. You can subscribe to Hudson Valley One Premium with an annual or monthly plan. If you were previously an e-subscriber to one of our papers, you already have access.
What is an e-subscription?
An e-subscription is an electronic version (PDF format) of the printed weekly paper. It can be downloaded or viewed in your browser.
Any other questions?